Directions to the Churchmouse Cheeses shop
- Leave the M6 at Junction 36 and follow the signs for Skipton and Kirkby Lonsdale.
- At the Crooklands roundabout follow the signs for Kirkby Lonsdale and the A65.
- As you come into Kirkby Lonsdale on the A65 take the first left at the round about into the town, passing Booths on your left.
- At this point you can either;
- park here, turn right down New Road and take the first left at the Post Office - this will bring you out opposite Churchmouse Cheeses shop.
- or turn left at the mini roundabout, following this road as it curves to the right down Mitchelgate. At the bottom of Mitchelgate turn right onto the one way street and Churchmouse Cheeses is 20 yards on the left.
- Our shop is situated between Dales Butchers and The Sun Inn, with St. Mary's Church and Ruskin's View situated to the rear.
For further details on how to get to the Churchmouse Cheeses shop, visit the www.theaa.com or you can always ring us on 015242 73005.