The Churchmouse at Barbon
Café and outside terrace are now reopen. See cafe page for more details.
If you are wanting takeaway food, please can you order your takeaway (Download the menu here), we would appreciate that so we can keep everyone safe and socially distanced. Please phone 015242 76224 to place your order. Takeaway food will be available each day we are open (Tuesday - Sunday) Please support us in any way possible - we are very grateful for any support you can give.
You can come in to the grocery store to shop or we are taking grocery orders to be collected or delivered Tuesday - Sunday. We are supporting the following local shops by buying direct from them:
- Lunesdale Bakery: bread and cakes
Powells of Sedbergh: fruit and vegetables and SUMA goods
- Kitridding Farm: pies
- Hornby Butchers: meat and pies
- Lakeland Brownie Company: Brownies
- Slacks of Cumbria: sausages and bacon
- Hodgsons Fishmonger: Quality fish delivered to us fresh every Thursday.